- Why buy From Us
Introducing the Herschel CALIFORNIA 2kW, a state-of-the-art, maintenance-free, superior choice for outdoor heating. An epitome of innovative design and durability, it features an anodised finish, available in three unique colours: black, silver, and a special edition gold.
Also available with portable stand transforming it into a patio/portable heater.
Part of Herschel's premium SUNSET range, CALIFORNIA offers
- Contemporary design coupled with an ultra-durable, long life carbon heating lamp.
- Rapid generation of cosy warmth, ideal for home spaces and commercial zones such as café, bar, and restaurant terraces.
- Efficient solution for draughty, hard-to-heat indoor areas, prioritising aesthetics. Examples include public halls, reception areas, and larger indoor venues.
Herschel CALIFORNIA Infrared Outdoor and Indoor Heater Features:
- Silent operation for unintrusive warmth.
- 2000 W (2kW)
- Remote control for effortless heat management, two power levels, and a timer for up to 24 hours.
- IP65 rating, recommended for covered and uncovered outdoor areas with limited airflow, as well as draughty indoor spaces.
- Wall-mountable with an optional portable stand for added versatility (note: anti-tilt device included, adherence to mounting guidelines required).
The Herschel CALIFORNIA sets a new standard in chic outdoor living. It guarantees quick, efficient, and eco-friendly heating, embodying the perfect synergy of aesthetics and practicality.
The CALIFORNIA 2kW model from our Sunset range stands out for its appealing finishes in gold, black, and silver. It provides immediate, potent heat that casts a comforting glow without the excessive glare and intrusive light seen with many quartz halogen heaters.
The CALIFORNIA's cutting-edge design combined with an ultra-long life carbon heating lamp swiftly creates an atmosphere of comfortable warmth. It's an excellent heating solution for outdoor spaces in both domestic and commercial settings, including alfresco dining areas, bars, and shops.
Note: The infrared spread may reduce by 1/3 to 1/2 in exposed areas with wind and air movement. We recommend increasing the number of heaters in these areas.
Herschel CALIFORNIA Infrared Outdoor and Indoor Heater Specifications:
230 V @ 50/60 Hz
Outdoors - 5-9 m2
Indoors - 8-14 m2
10, 000 hour life
98% efficient (only 2% rearward loss)
Black, Gold, or Silver
78 x 12.5 x 13.5 cm
50% & 100% Power
24 x 1 hour increments
Lamp warm up
Less than 10 seconds,
2 – 5µm,
2 years, (excludes remote and lamp)
RCM | RoHS compliant, IEC 60335-1; 60335-2-30 Electrical & Construction Safety Tested
Herschel California Infrared Outdoor and Indoor Heater Datasheet and installation/instructions documents
Shipping FREE on a range of items!
For bulky items we have multiple items to reduce shipping costs:
Shipping to door, calculated at the product, cart, and checkout pages.
Collect from local depots we ship to, for reduced costs.
Collect for FREE from warehouse where products are shipped from.
You can find all our delivery/shipping details here.
If you have any questions contact us anytime.