At Outdoor Living Australia, we prioritize excellence in every detail. Our equipment is meticulously crafted from premium stainless steel, guaranteeing durability and hygiene. Rest assured that all components that come into contact with food are constructed from 304 food-grade stainless steel, meeting the highest safety and quality standards.
You can expect the following service from us when you hire our equipment:
- Delivery and Pickup to and from your location.
- Free set up and pack up of the equipment
- A demonstration of the equipment to ensure smooth operation
- All hire costs include 3 days for the cost of only 1 day, and extra days can be booked.
In addition to this we also offer the following extras:
- $30 cleaning where we will remove all ash and clean the equipment offsite once we collect it.
- A 1 m pizza peel, to ensure safe and convenient placement and removal of pizzas into the pizza oven (free).
- All accessories (free) including optional extras (such as a basket - fixed cost) for our spits.
- Optional charcoal firestarter chimney, Australian Gidgee charcoal and fire starters for the spits and parrilla BBQ grill (fixed cost).
- Optional dried and carefully selected fire wood for the pizza oven (fixed cost).
- Unlike other spit hires, ours comes with a hood so you can keep cooking in unruly weather conditions.