- Model Code
- Why buy From Us
Kegerator | KegMaster Series XL | Premium
- Comes with MKK Regulator
- Comes with drip tray
- Comes with choice of taps (includes fonts and lines)
- The Series XL Premium kegerator redefines home beer and drink dispensing with its exceptional features, setting a new standard in convenience and capacity.
- This is an all new and improved version of the Series 4, With a 30% larger evaporator, 25% larger condenser and a 16% better cooling efficiency, which ensures the Series XL keeps your brews icy cold for extended periods of time.
- One of the standout features of the Series XL is its enhanced capacity, accommodating four 19L kegs, providing an extensive range of beverage options right at your fingertips. This increase in capacity allows for a diverse selection of brews on tap, offering unparalleled flexibility for your entertaining area or man cave.
- Setup is a breeze with our Kegerators. The intricate components of the tap tower have been pre-assembled, making the attachment to the kegerator body incredibly straightforward. The Series XL stands out as the ultimate in hassle-free kegerator assembly across Australia.
- This standard kit without any optional accessories include: The Kegerator Fridge, Your choice of tap setup, MKX Regulator, Gas and beer lines.
Kegerator | KegMaster Series XL | Optional Extras
- Tap Selection: Select between one and four taps for your kegerator, catering to your serving needs and enhancing the versatility of pouring multiple brews simultaneously.
- Coupler Options: We offer both A-type and D-type options. This versatility allows you to effortlessly enjoy an extensive range of Australian commercial beers. (scroll down to the bottom to see which coupler is used to the type of beer)
- CO2 Gas Bottle: The CO2 gas bottle is an essential component in a kegerator system. It's responsible for carbonating and pressurising the keg, ensuring that your beer or other beverages flow smoothly and stay carbonated. Opt for the 2.6kg CO2 gas bottle add-on to ensure you always have a steady supply of CO2.
- Keg Choice: Consider the 20L ball lock kegs, perfect for storing and serving your preferred brews with ease. These Kegs are proudly made right here in Australia.
- Under Bench Font Adaptor: Enhance your kegerator arrangement using the KegMaster Under Bench Telescopic Font Adaptor. This ingenious device streamlines the process of linking your kegerator to any countertop or bar, making the installation of your font and tap configuration a seamless endeavor.
Kegerator | KegMaster Series XL | Specifications
- Weight 43kg
- Volume 160 Litres
- Power220-240 volt
- Climate Class T
- Refridgerant Gas R600a (40g)
- Insulation Cyclopentane
1 - 4 Taps
Comes with Regulator
Comes with Drip tray
Some Brands that A&D Type Couplers are Compatible with
- A Type Couplers D Type Couplers
- Brookvale Bulmers
- Bundaberg & Cola Carlton Draught
- Canadian Club Carlton Cold
- Coopers Cascade
- Furphy Crown Lager
- Hahn Great Northern
- Heineken Peroni
- James Squire Pure Blonde
- Tooheys Somersby
- XXXX Gold VB
Shipping FREE on a range of items!
For bulky items we have multiple items to reduce shipping costs:
Shipping to door, calculated at the product, cart, and checkout pages.
Collect from local depots we ship to, for reduced costs.
Collect for FREE from warehouse where products are shipped from.
You can find all our delivery/shipping details here.
If you have any questions contact us anytime.